We are Coronavirus Protection Ready!
I am Laura Pearman, the Managing Partner of Frosty’s AC Company. I hold a Florida State AC Contractor License Class B. Also, I am an experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist. Because of my background and experience with Respiratory Diseases, I have developed Frosty’s AC Protective Measures. The purpose of these Protective Measures is to ensure all the proper actions are taken to prevent infection of the Coronavirus with our customers and AC Technicians.
Frosty’s AC is dedicated to stopping the Coronavirus Pandemic with the following practices:
- We have Regular Business Hours with all our employees educated about the Coronavirus & Preventive Actions
- We will take firm precautions to protect our customers and employees from contagion:
- When we arrive, please notify us if anyone has a fever or the Coronavirus
- Our AC Technicians will use chlorine wipes or effective sanitizers all contact areas before and after every service call
- Our AC Technician wear masks while onsite to protect our customers
- Our employees will maintain a 6-foot distance with our customers or anyone while we work, traveling or off-the-job
- No handling of Money – Payments for our AC Services are by credit card or other arrangements by calling the office
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me on (813) 621-5900 to get answers. Stay safe and healthy!
Thank you for choosing Frosty’s AC,
Frosty’s AC Managing Partner
Please read my recent informative article, Can Your AC System Kill the Coronavirus?